Our Winter Camps are 3 or 5 days packed full of fun, progression and good times with our passionate Woodward coaches. All ability levels ages 7+. |
Winter Camps are an opportunity for Skiers, Snowboarders and Multi Sport* athletes to pursue their passion for progression with Woodward coaches and professional athletes showing them the ropes. Our Camps are designed with 3 or 5 awesome days of coaching and progression and a healthy dose of contests, prizes, games and fun mixed in daily. Campers will have the same coach and be in the same groups throughout their camp to ensure everyone leaves with new skills, new friends, new stories and a smile that won’t go away!
Dec. 26th-30th - Holiday Camp
Jan. 18th-20st - MLK Weekend Camp
Feb. 17th-21st - Winter Camp
Apr. 6th-10th - Spring Camp
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities including outdoor Mountain Park and indoor Action Sport Hub
- Logically progressive features and training techniques
- Proprietary indoor training tools
- Small group sizes
- Positive relationship building
- Recreational games and activities
- Snow, rain or shine, good times guaranteed with our indoor Hub!
*Multi-Sport campers will engage in all activities inside our Action Sports Hub including trampolines, parkour, skateboarding, scooter riding and BMX.
- Instruction is from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Drop off begins at 8:30 AM and pick up ends at 5:30 PM (supervised activities provided during drop-off and pick up)
- Lunch and access to wheeled action sports equipment included (snowboard/ski rentals not included)
- Helmets are required (not included)
- 15% discount for Members applied at checkout
* Changes or cancellations of programs and lessons must be made 48 hours in advance and will be charged a 10% processing fee (changes are subject to program availability). Cancellation of a program or lesson within 48 hours is non-refundable. Every effort will be made to re-schedule your lesson.
We do not issue refunds due to weather and/or snow conditions, or for children who are unwilling to participate or become ill after being in our care 1 hour past the start of their lesson.
* No-Shows (any lesson not changed as stated previously) will be forfeited.
* For Weekend Programs, there are no refunds or adjustments for missed days. Every effort will be made to re-schedule a day missed (make-ups are subject to program availability).
* For Camps, there are no make-ups, refunds, or adjustments for missed days during a scheduled camp program.
Late Pick-up Fees: Parents picking up children after 5:30pm will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per child with no cap. Late fees are payable upon pick up.